Do i need a covid test if a work colleague's family member tests positive?

My apprentice just called me to let me know his dad tested positive for covid and needs to isolate for 2 week, just wondering if anyone knows if I'll be able to carry on working or need to get a test? I cant really afford the time off. I've had no contact with the person who tested positive. Cheers, Matt.

The colleague whose father tested positive should be tested.  If the colleague/apprentice tests positive, then you should be tested.  If the colleague/apprentice tests negative, then you do not need to be tested.

If you see symptoms, get tested.

• Judy

no..............................................

• Murzy

There are walk-in clinics. You need to be tested.

If you came into contact with your apprentice, and your apprentice came into contact with his dad, you need to be tested.  If the apprentice contracted the disease, you could have caught it from him.