Will you still vote even though we lost RBG for ACB?

We have to Vote. I know it feels like a depressing defeat. But now the Republicans have proven they wont work with Democrats. So its time to stop being friends with them and realize who are the real dangers to Democracy are. Its the Republicans and Mitch McConelle most importantly. 

Anybody who isnt in favour of packing the court needs to be primaried and removed.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The problem is that the Democrats never actually want to work with Republicans, what they really want is for the Republicans to always give in to their demands.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"even though"? Yes, I'm going to vote. I don't usually vote. Voting this year. 

For Trump. 

Packing the courts? Didn't RBG herself say she was against that? Youtube it. You'll find it. 

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

When have the Democrats been friends. When they were in control they ramrodded through the ACA and said Republicans got zero voice  because elections have consequences, so the Republicans went out and won some elections. When they won the Democrats said RESIST. Not metaphorically. They refused a reasonable budget hurting people just to stop the President from the mandate of the people. 

Your full of sh!t. Democrats are extremist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only thing that Republicans know how to do is WIN!!! #trump2020

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.