Why dont some of you Democrats believe me when I say Trump is trying to steal the election?

Like at what he is saying and doing.

Amy Coney Barret isnt a good lady.

She may be female but that doesnt mean she doesnt have her own political bias.

Why do you think Trump appointed her just before the election and bitches about mail in ballots. 

You would either have to be politically ignorant or a ******* idiot to not see what hes doing.

*Look at what hes saying*

• Dan

Riley, this has been discussed here for months. I posted about it several times too. (because I'm still sore that Gore lost over "hanging chads"). Everyone knows Trump might win in court. And we know if that happens there will be unrest. This has also been covered in the media. No one disputes that. 

cause i dont think hes trying to do that

No, we know Trump will try to steal the election. The first hope is that Biden wins enough states and wins by a large enough margin that Trump decides he cannot steal it. If the election is close, things will get messy.

You cry as much as chuckie schumer.

She actually has a religious bias - that her god supersedes the Constitution. She is a part of the cult of Trump who believes Trump was appointed by her god to fulfill some biblical scripture. Of course she will help him steal the election - in her belief system, because her god's law is above US law, so the ends justify the means. WE SHOULD BE VERY WORRIED!!

I suppose it's because not all Democrat voters are dumb enough to believe your dumb lies.

No, Trump is doing something to steal the election. He is a ******* narcassist and crazy lunatic. Hes stealing the election.

Everybody knows he is. He's scared and desperate.

• Taylor

the only way other parts of the government can determine elections is if it's basically an electoral tie which I dont see happening