Are you fed up with stories about the: Bachelorette, Kardashians, naked Pregnant celebrity selfies. ?

If this is the Progressive's idea of culture it's no wonders decent people find progressives abhorrent.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Pretty much. But you know that if we are consistently bombarded by all that crap, we won't have enough time to pay attention to the real **** going on.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

who cares about her and her fat butt anyway .

• 1 month ago

Yes, I am. They are non-stories and, really, no one cares about them. They are grotesque and foolishly ridiculous. 

The only use I can see from them is women reading them as a beauty standard to measure up to.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i get sick of women whoring themself to get attention and money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Soooooooo fed up.  I don't want to hear about any celebrity unless it is just about the movie or music they are making.  I don't care about their politics and I sure as Hell don't need their advice.  Celebrities are for sale.. give them enough money and they will say whatever you want!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Apparently not. It’s the algorithms.

The more people click on story, the more front page it gets.

• 1 month ago

I think the shows are rubbish, but if they  weren't popular, producers would drop them.  Not much we can do about it.. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no i'm not fed up with them, because they don't interest me, so i just completely ignore the whole bs.., what this has to do with politics feck knows

• 1 month ago

I must've missed the part where this is part of the 'Progressive's idea of culture'.

Maybe you 'pulled that out of your a$$'?

• 1 month ago

Those things have zip to do with being progressive. Sober up,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.