Are you fed up with stories about the: Bachelorette, Kardashians, naked Pregnant celebrity selfies. ?

If this is the Progressive's idea of culture it's no wonders decent people find progressives abhorrent.

Pretty much. But you know that if we are consistently bombarded by all that crap, we won't have enough time to pay attention to the real **** going on.

• garry

who cares about her and her fat butt anyway .

Yes, I am. They are non-stories and, really, no one cares about them. They are grotesque and foolishly ridiculous. 

The only use I can see from them is women reading them as a beauty standard to measure up to.

i get sick of women whoring themself to get attention and money.

Soooooooo fed up.  I don't want to hear about any celebrity unless it is just about the movie or music they are making.  I don't care about their politics and I sure as Hell don't need their advice.  Celebrities are for sale.. give them enough money and they will say whatever you want!

Apparently not. It’s the algorithms.

The more people click on story, the more front page it gets.

I think the shows are rubbish, but if they  weren't popular, producers would drop them.  Not much we can do about it.. 

no i'm not fed up with them, because they don't interest me, so i just completely ignore the whole bs.., what this has to do with politics feck knows

I must've missed the part where this is part of the 'Progressive's idea of culture'.

Maybe you 'pulled that out of your a$$'?

Those things have zip to do with being progressive. Sober up,