Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Can you hate the American people and still say you are patriotic?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. And Trump doesnt care about the people. He is trying to stay out of jail.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love the American Melting Pot and I haven't given up on them. 

There is no greater crime than Trump has done in stealing the trust and abandoning the people to let this plague wash over the country. 

How can you think of anything but COVID, COVID, COVID at a time like this? When a thousand of our family, friends, and neighbors died yesterday, and every day, needlessly, in pain, long before their time, without their loved ones nearby? 

Trump failed to do his one job: Protect us.

Come out of the darkness, dear ones. Please stop wasting your God-given time, talent and treasure on that misguided sadistic psychopath named Donald J Trump.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You will have to ask the commie dems.. they are the ones with all the hatred.  They absolutely hate Trump and any person who might follow him.. they are sick with it!

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump does it everyday 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I have never met an American who says they hate America though some have said they are embarrassed by some American people.  The American people I know have different political inclinations and different religious beliefs, but all love the USA and are powerfully patriotic. They just see different ways of solving its problems. They are not all intellectually equal so some do not necessarily understand that those who disagree with them are as patriotic as they are.

• 1 month ago

Only those who are kidding themselves would think so. I love it when they say something like, "Only true patriots can save our democracy." Hate to break it to them, but we don't live in a democracy and that is where the commit their first error-laden trip.

• David
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not possible.................

• 1 month ago

Yes, if you are a citizen of another country than the United States.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.