If you haven't voted, but you still plan to do so, and you plan to vote for Biden, WHY?

More and more is coming out and the Biden's are not the only ones involved.  AG Barr will be VERY busy in 2021.

Funny to see how stupid people are and unwilling to learn.  Vote for VALUES, and stop looking at his color.

You will lose your freedoms if you put in the Socialist/Communist party running against Trump.

SMH

I ain't voting at all to tell the truth! trump & Biden are both aiNT SHlT! The hell with voting!!

I WILL vote, when my ballot arrives!

It was sent and went back to the registrar as "undeliverable" so they sent another which seems to be also taking longer than it should be.

If I don't get one in time, I will be forced to go to the polls.  I have voted absentee by mail for over 25 years!

So, when I vote, it will be for TRUMP.

I was wondering how many other people have had their ballots delayed and I am wondering if the information coming out about the crimes and the Biden family will affect them.

I just read that Harris, Feinstein, Schumer, Klobuchar, Cuomo and De Blasio were ALL listed as "contacts" (whatever that is for) on one of the Joe/Jim Biden foreign company  energy deals.  

If anyone was thinking of electing Biden, that should make them stand up and run to Trump.

I was on the fence for a while, but all of the lies and astroturfing from Trump and his supporters convinced me to vote Democrat today.

It is just more of the same.  Enough people believed the buttery males last time.  No more corrupt Trump. 

AG Barr will be dis-barred and living in a cardboard box in 2021. 

Source(s): Only Trump supporters are stupid enough to believe that fake story, you dumb hick.

Biden is going to win, and you're going to be buttsore about it.

My prediction.

No one in their right mind believes that Russian desinformatsia.

• Mark

I plan to early vote today at 4:30.  AG Barr certainly WILL be busy in 2021, trying to keep out of the way of "Sluggo" in prison.

For the simple fact that Trump has been a train wreck.  Everything from foreign affairs to the Covid-19 virus has been mismanaged by him because he puts his ego above his common sense.