Most do not know the real reason liberals hate Donald Trump?

us smart deplorable know. Liberals cry and whine it is Trump's ethics, his looks, his background, his manors, etc.....

Folks, liberals are jealous as hell!!! Trump has accomplished more in 4 years than a liberals could get done in 20 years.

All these college educated wine sipping naive know it all's just cannot stand that a street tough normal guy can get elected and kicks us all while have such a huge base, all while gaining black votes.

Liberals are just dripping with fear and envy, do not let them fool you

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He defeated the Evil queen hillary is what i surmise, as the starting place of their Hate.    The swamp being exposed as what it is may be another reason. 

• 1 month ago

Is that supposed to be a question?

If you're going to talk about looks, the guy looks like what he is - a carefully manufactured reality TV star with absolutely zero authenticity and nothing in common with most of his electorate, and if you think he gives a toss about you you've been conned.  And yes, there's a lot you can achieve if you couldn't care less about millions of people's lives and consider them worthless, but if you're going to do that you could at least try to make the world a better place.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Basset Hound puppy. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This election will determine how the rest of the pandemic goes - whether millions of Americans will needlessly die before their time. The only thing DJT has accomplished is encouraging selfishness and corruption. 

Sorry, it's not jealousy that you're seeing, it's horror. And for some reason, sadists love that.

Get real - we're all in this together. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he was a Democrat you would hate him.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, Trump has accomplished a lot of HARM. He has divided America by demonizing the Democrats, instead of trying to work with them. HIs foreign policy has been a joke; Kim has missiles capable of reaching New York City. He's been building them like Crazy. Trump has told 20,000 lies, among the most damaging was lying to us about the severity of Covid, causing us not to take it seriously enough. This has directly resulted in THOUSANDS of  unnecessary deaths. He has harmed the environment by rolling back regulations. So that's why liberals don't like him. He's a terrible president.

But he hasn't done much good at all. 

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

liberals , mind over matter , we dont mind as we dont care .. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump ballooned our federal deficit to 984 billion dollars in 2019. When things were considered to be good.

Trump was losing auto plants before the pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuOuLMCb664

Youtube thumbnail

He legitimized North Korea and allowed the progression of Nuclear arms on the Korean peninsula. 2 Korea are still not at peace because Kim Jong Un's sister is spreading propaganda for the North to hate the South.

In 2020, we're just a shitshow. The worst president since Herbert Hoover is right. We never got over our first wave in the pandemic. We never got over our first dip recession. Honestly, who cares what happened in 2016-2019 if it all got washed away. 2020 is our present. we're in this now. If you want to focus on 2016-2019 you're acting like a person mentally ill not focusing on the current reality. The reality is, since April we've had little progress. This year was it, to see how Trump performs in the worst-case scenario and he did bad. Very bad.

His own staff member has said we're not controlling the pandemic. So they gave up.

If you want to talk to us about character. Let's look at the many, many many lawsuits Trump is active in. Including the one where he raped a 13 yr old girl. Combine that with his pussy comment and the other 26 women accusing him of sexual assault or rape. Let's look at how he gave Ivanka massive consultant fees to avoid paying taxes. The information to hate Trump on his character alone is massive and overwhelming.

I'm just focusing on his performance for this year. We do not have the best president to get us out of our current issues. He's had plenty of time to deal with it and I don't see the progress that I think is enough. It's fair to say I want a different President because I'm not happy with his performance or his strategies like saying to Bob Woodward he wants to play down the virus publicly but privately he's saying it's deadly. I don't like that lack of transparency and that was a legitimate lie.

I have a serious issue with what health has become under Trumps's Presidency. Where people are trusting politicians over doctors, scientists and people who have studied their majors and have life long careers in public health. It's very obvious that the people trusting politicians over doctors show how well propaganda and corrupt politics work.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he was a Democrat you would hate him.

• 1 month ago

You don't really understand what a question is, do you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.