Does Chuck Schumer mean what he say when he says Republicans are going to pay for Amy Coney Barret?

This is the kind of stuff I like to hear from Democrats. Chuck Schumer should end  the fillubuster and do the Republicans dirty then what they did to Democrats. 

Play Hard Politics by ending the fillubuster and expanding the supreme court. I like it.

I was shocked when I heard Chuck Schumer when he said he was going to make the Republicans pay. I have never heard him say anything like that before. What a new thing this must be.

Chuck Schumer should be removed from office as a Treasonous radical Marist anti American subversive or have his birthday repossessed ASAP !   

If Trump ever said "Democrats will pay", they'd have run & hid under the bed. 

To a Democrat, that statement is a death threat and nothing else.

Yet another reason to make sure the Senate stays in the hands of the GOP.

Just remember, whatever changes to the rules the Democrats make in the Senate will still be there in in 2022 and beyond.

The GOP will retake the Senate one day.  It may be in 2022, 2024 or even later, but it will happen.  And when it does, Democrats will rue the day they made those changes that currently protect the minority.

Cuck Schumer has always wanted to destroy the Supreme Court, as all leftists do.