Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 3 months ago

hi, i need an idea for a city to visit just for few days, by myself. I know covid, but is there any city with sightseeing for this time?thx?

hi. not a trolling question. I will be masked so its not that. thanks. Just simple. I like taking photos and stuff.

Update:

Oh Im from massachusetts. ive allready seen Massachusetts and New York City. So something different and exciting.

thanks tc.

Update 2:

i dont mind being by myself , just want take some photos, eat some food.just simple stuff. it makes me cheer up

Update 3:

and then i fell wow, that was thrilling

Update 4:

like pumpkin patches, maybe some water, so land artifacts etc. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Do the upstate New York foliage tour

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If I was in your locale I might head to Maine to take in some chilly ocean vistas, lighthouses and lobster rolls.  

• 3 months ago

How do you expect us to know what YOU will find "different and exciting" when we have to poke you with a stick before you tell us ANYTHING at all about what you mean?

• 3 months ago

No, with the Covid numbers rising in many places there aren't sightseeing tours.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

If you have the time, take the train to Miami.  Lots of scenery along the route and plenty in Miami.

• 3 months ago

Explore Acadia National Park in Maine or head up to Burlington, VT and the Lake Champlain area (get a picture of "Champ")

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Where are you starting from, and what do you like to do and see? Too vague a question. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.