Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 3 months ago

hi, i need an idea for a city to visit just for few days, by myself. I know covid, but is there any city with sightseeing for this time?thx?

hi. not a trolling question. I will be masked so its not that. thanks. Just simple. I like taking photos and stuff.

Oh Im from massachusetts. ive allready seen Massachusetts and New York City. So something different and exciting.

thanks tc.

i dont mind being by myself , just want take some photos, eat some food.just simple stuff. it makes me cheer up

and then i fell wow, that was thrilling

like pumpkin patches, maybe some water, so land artifacts etc. 

Do the upstate New York foliage tour

• ?

If I was in your locale I might head to Maine to take in some chilly ocean vistas, lighthouses and lobster rolls.  

How do you expect us to know what YOU will find "different and exciting" when we have to poke you with a stick before you tell us ANYTHING at all about what you mean?

No, with the Covid numbers rising in many places there aren't sightseeing tours.

If you have the time, take the train to Miami.  Lots of scenery along the route and plenty in Miami.

Explore Acadia National Park in Maine or head up to Burlington, VT and the Lake Champlain area (get a picture of "Champ")

Where are you starting from, and what do you like to do and see? Too vague a question.