Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it possible for a male to ejaculate inside a women’s v as long as she’s not fertile and on birth control?

Not on her ovation days?

If on hormone based birth control the female **Does **Not** Ovulate

that is how it works

The hormones stop the Egg from being Released

No Egg  

No Pregnancy.

If you stimulate your Willie enough inside her vagina it doesn't matter what she's on. You're gonna blow your nut in her!

Back in the day, my mother gave us girls a book called, "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Sex But Were Afraid to Ask." 

I don't know if that book's around anymore, maybe on Amazon or at the library, but it may be a good resource these days with all the misinformation out there. 

• D50

Are you asking if it's possible for a woman to get pregnant while she's on birth control? Of course it is. If the man ejaculates some place DIFFERENT from her v, it's very unlikely.

• Andy C

Women tried that decades and centuries ago because that's all they had.

• MissA

It's entirely possible for a man to ejaculate inside a woman's vagina even when she's fertile, not on birth control, and on her ovulation days.

• kelvin

of course that is possible

Before I can answer the question I need you to answer a few questions for me first -1: How long has the woman been on birth control?, 2: Has the male ever done this before? 3: Are you ready if she gets pregnant anyway once you answer these questions I will be able to answer your question ok.