Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it possible for a male to ejaculate inside a women’s v as long as she’s not fertile and on birth control?

Not on her ovation days?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If on hormone based birth control the female **Does **Not** Ovulate

that is how it works

The hormones stop the Egg from being Released

No Egg  

No Pregnancy.

• 4 weeks ago

If you stimulate your Willie enough inside her vagina it doesn't matter what she's on. You're gonna blow your nut in her!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Back in the day, my mother gave us girls a book called, "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Sex But Were Afraid to Ask." 

I don't know if that book's around anymore, maybe on Amazon or at the library, but it may be a good resource these days with all the misinformation out there. 

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Are you asking if it's possible for a woman to get pregnant while she's on birth control? Of course it is. If the man ejaculates some place DIFFERENT from her v, it's very unlikely.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Women tried that decades and centuries ago because that's all they had.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's entirely possible for a man to ejaculate inside a woman's vagina even when she's fertile, not on birth control, and on her ovulation days.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

of course that is possible

• 1 month ago

Before I can answer the question I need you to answer a few questions for me first -1: How long has the woman been on birth control?, 2: Has the male ever done this before? 3: Are you ready if she gets pregnant anyway once you answer these questions I will be able to answer your question ok.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.