Anonymous

a guy makes me feel guilty for not being a virgin how to respond ?

i made a mistake like 8 years ago. Like i am so over it.WHy its matters now?  Im not interestd in him romantically but he says u need to wait because u lost ur virginity and others dont? U are the Only one. LIke has he seen my face? lol.he say i need to atone for something i did 8 years ago.

ya helen i dont kno why people only guilt trip me about it. 

That doesn't even make sense. It is not bad in any sense not to be a virgin. What would there even be for you to feel guilty about?

Sounds like a double standard to me. Ask him if "HE" is a virgin. If he is NOT then you have an opening to say, What makes YOU better than ME??? Most guys are not virgins especially when they decide to get married. I can't understand why you are discussing your virginity with random guys anyway. It's none of anyone's business who you sleep with & or how many times.  simply my opinion. Rkl.

You use your feet and walk away from him.  He MAKES??? you feel guilty?  So this random guy knows you aren't a virgin?  How did he find that out?  Did you tell him?  Why?  He will only talk to girls he thinks are virgins?  OK......leave him to do that.  You don't have to feel guilty and have to defend yourself to anyone.  If you told him then you had some reason for doing so....to find out how he's react perhaps?  Now you know.  He doesn't like it - so leave him and walk away.  

Who is this guy anyway? Tell him it's none of his business then don't have anything to do with him. 

• Alan H

Nobody can make you feel guilty unless you go along with it 

You are not a puppet.

Tell him it is none of his business 

You walk away and leave him behind. Why would it be his business and why do you talk about being a virgin or not? That's totally no one else's business but your own. Not his business! 

Who tf cares? When you bring attention to something that is not really a problem, you validate it as a real problem. The more you show people you care, the more control they have over you regarding the issue. You need to laugh about it and not care. Next time he says something, tell him "you need a virgin because you're scared of competition." That's really what it comes down to. A guy looking for a virgin is such small d*ick energy...you're really so scared of her past partners being bigger and better than you? What a way to live life. You should pity that guy, he's not living life at all.

• Helen

Easy - you don't.