Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Can I remove my vigina ?

Can a woman aged 28 have her vigina removed by surgery? Can I have it done, I'm 100% sure I don't want sex and there's nothing wrong with my vigina  I just really wish not to have one. 

• J

You need psychiatric help. Most people who don’t want sex just don’t have sex. They don’t remove their parts. No doctor will do that unless you’re trying to become a man. Plus, the vagina isn’t only for sex. There’s no reason to alter anything, just keep it in your pants. You need to learn to be happy with what you have. 

That would be a mutilation of your body. I would leave things as they are.

You can't remove the vagina itself.  A hysterectomy gets rid of the reproductive parts of it though

What is a "vigina"?

• Aruba

Well you can have a hysterectomy though!

no- doctors will Not remove a Healthy body organ for your convenience.

• kelvin

to bad you removed your brain first

it servers other purpose besides sex

If you truly are a female, you would know that its VAGINA.  Clearly you do not understand much about female physiology.  No doctor would remove a vagina unless there's something radically wrong with your genitals (like cancer) or you were legitimately going for a sex change.  You sound like you could do with a good psychiatric evaluation at this point in time.

Call the same doctor that removed your brain.