Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Can I remove my vigina ?

Can a woman aged 28 have her vigina removed by surgery? Can I have it done, I'm 100% sure I don't want sex and there's nothing wrong with my vigina  I just really wish not to have one. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

You need psychiatric help. Most people who don’t want sex just don’t have sex. They don’t remove their parts. No doctor will do that unless you’re trying to become a man. Plus, the vagina isn’t only for sex. There’s no reason to alter anything, just keep it in your pants. You need to learn to be happy with what you have. 

• 3 weeks ago

That would be a mutilation of your body. I would leave things as they are.

• 4 weeks ago

You can't remove the vagina itself.  A hysterectomy gets rid of the reproductive parts of it though

• 4 weeks ago

What is a "vigina"?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Aruba
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Well you can have a hysterectomy though!

• 4 weeks ago

no- doctors will Not remove a Healthy body organ for your convenience.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

to bad you removed your brain first

• 4 weeks ago

it servers other purpose besides sex

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you truly are a female, you would know that its VAGINA.  Clearly you do not understand much about female physiology.  No doctor would remove a vagina unless there's something radically wrong with your genitals (like cancer) or you were legitimately going for a sex change.  You sound like you could do with a good psychiatric evaluation at this point in time.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Call the same doctor that removed your brain.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.