Bell asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

I hate my breasts?

I developed breasts at the age of 12 i was chubby all my life so when the years passing by my breasts became saggy and they are small too and now i really worrying to sleep with someone cause of it.what should i do besides plastic surgery because i am only 18 and do not have my own income 

Great news, it's possible that your breasts will still change. I had small boobs my whole life, then at 22 they grew into DDs. And even if they don't, guys don't care as much as you think they do. And the right guy won't care at all. 

You are 18 and a legal adult.  Go get a job and set up a  "Boob job" savings account.  In the meantime, stop looking at yourself so critically.  No one is looking at you as closely as you think and there are plenty more out there with worse problems than you.  

men dont care, only if you are good in bed

• susan

If you have small breasts then they will not sag. Please do not compare your breasts with models and movie stars. you must learn to love your body.  

Small breasts aren't generally saggy and you're only 18, so no sag at all.