I'm afraid of reverting to atheism. How do I strengthen my faith?

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: If you are afraid, God is sending you a sign to you, whether you believe it or not, it is a warning to you never become an atheist because God's holy word is truth and mankind is a liar. Everything that was created has life, no matter what it is from man to a tree or even dirt, everything has the breath of life of God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. If you don't believe me do your own homework and see for yourself and you will come to the same results because God is truth and man is a liar. You strengthen your faith by reading God holy word the bible and being under the hearing of the word of God holy word the Bible, ask God to come into your heart and make you a new creature of God by giving you a brand new soul so you never want to sin no more. So God will make you a true believer of God or God chosen.

Source(s): King James holy bible

If you don't believe, why do you want to try and make yourself? Is it b/c you want a social group to belong to that deals with spiritual beliefs? IDK much about them but what little I've heard, the Universalist Church is open to different spiritual beliefs but still acts like  a church in terms of meetings.

Jeremiah 33:3 KJV "Call unto Me and I will answer thee and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not."

About 3:00 am one morning a voice spoke "Get up and see the wonders of God."  I went outside and the Lord showed me an angel.  Bright, sparkling, flashing and it scared me, but them peace came all over me and I was told I'd seen an angel that watched over me.

• Den B7

If you need to ask strangers, you can't.

• Raja

You are living in a miraculous era of God. God has connected me to all creatures including human beings and spirits internally. I am a living evidence for the existence of God. The people who have born in this era cannot realize this miracle because they have born with it.

• Paul

Apparently you have believed some things about God, but have not actually met Him. Once you meet someone and develop a relationship with them, there is no possible way to doubt that person's existence.

Start obeying all of Jesus' sayings .

Experience God for yourself.  Millions do so every year.  It's the logical thing to do.

• Wundt

It is very difficult to put the genie back in the bottle.  Once you've questioned your faith and found the answers unsatisfying, you may find it hard to return to mindset of belief without question.  

You may be reverting to atheism because you doubt many things you are told/read  about God which are illogical, against  the present day concept of right and wrong and many other concepts.May be your prayers are not answered  by God positively as desired by you.Now  what you have to change is your concept of God.God is that entity who has created all these what you see-including you and me, who maintains this world .Even after these objective worlds extinct according to his will he remains there for ever.The ultimate purpose of our life is to return to him.All the religions are different ways to reach him, each has got merits and demerits.You have to select that which suits your mental set up.No religion is superior or inferior and  the God of all religions is one and  the same, though may be called differently.What God wants is to love him(so that his positive vibrations reach you) and love the creations of God such as human beings, animals, birds, plants etc.and thus  lead a happy life on earth by all his creations.He is described as father/mother for the human beings to conceptualize and seek his guidance.His  divine  spark manifests in different individuals  differently and those who manifest most are treated as equivalent to HIM and worshiped as God  by many cultures.Atheism stubbornly refuse to accept things that are not seen by physical eyes

Get into the Holy Bible word of God and stay there.

Romans 10:17 KJV — So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

We are all either continually growing in the Lord, or slowly slipping away from him. No one stands still for long. Turn back to him and he will return to you.