Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

What do you think of women in their late twenties that wear Disney shirt?

• D50

She has bad taste. So what? Who doesn't?

• LM440

I think they like Disney which is an ageless source of family entertainment.

nothing. everybody has a choice of their own. we should respect their choice.

Nothing, maybe they like it, someone I used to date bumped into me while dressed up as a Pokemon. I assumed he did it for work. He looked annoyed to see me, so now I guess I annoyed a Pokemon.

nothing. many adults adore disney and Disney makes adult clothes. Its their choice, life. Can be cute and better than many other outfits

Maybe she's a pre-school or gradeschool teacher, a cartoonist, an animator, or has her kids around her.

I don't think she's doing herself any favors, but maybe she hasn't developed her personal style. She's at the right age to do so. 

I'd sit down with her and watch old What Not To Wear episodes probably online. Don't know if they had a Disney episode but I love the one where the lady wore turtles all the time... 

I don't think much of it. I think everyone should be able to wear whatever they want without people bashing on them for it.

• Audrey

Do you mean around the house or to Wal-Mart? That's fine. If they're wearing them to their jobs, they need to grow up.

• kelvin

i don't think of them.............