Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

What do you think of women in their late twenties that wear Disney shirt?

What do you think of women in their late twenties that wear Disney shirt?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

She has bad taste. So what? Who doesn't?

• LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think they like Disney which is an ageless source of family entertainment.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

nothing. everybody has a choice of their own. we should respect their choice.

• 1 month ago

Nothing, maybe they like it, someone I used to date bumped into me while dressed up as a Pokemon. I assumed he did it for work. He looked annoyed to see me, so now I guess I annoyed a Pokemon.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

nothing. many adults adore disney and Disney makes adult clothes. Its their choice, life. Can be cute and better than many other outfits

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe she's a pre-school or gradeschool teacher, a cartoonist, an animator, or has her kids around her.

• 1 month ago

I don't think she's doing herself any favors, but maybe she hasn't developed her personal style. She's at the right age to do so. 

I'd sit down with her and watch old What Not To Wear episodes probably online. Don't know if they had a Disney episode but I love the one where the lady wore turtles all the time... 

• 1 month ago

I don't think much of it. I think everyone should be able to wear whatever they want without people bashing on them for it.

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Do you mean around the house or to Wal-Mart? That's fine. If they're wearing them to their jobs, they need to grow up.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't think of them.............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.