Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Should I pushed through or drop out of my online course work?

I registered for SNHU this past Sept, but a lot of personal issues have been going on in my life, that has me stressed, angry and sad for the most part. I can’t focus on anything like daily chores in the house. It’s hard for to be focused on school work right now. I really want this which is why I decided to go back but the semester just started this Monday and I’m already 4 days behind, haven’t started not 1 assignment. Don’t Know where to begin, because I didn’t get acquainted with the site until the day classes started. I’m feeling defeated at this point. My enthusiasm for school seems lackluster. I need some words of encouragement. Thanks 

I didn’t want to quit but now my sadness has turned to grief. I was distraught Friday after seeing my grandmother and speaking to her nurse that said she only had a week. She either passed Friday night or Saturday morning-Halloween. So now I have to help plan a funeral. 

Keep doing it. If anything it will help you take your mind off your troubles and you can look back and know you succeeded despite everything else!

I recently answered a question very similar to yours. I hope you'll find helpful information in it. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201...

I would say keep it up.

No one likes a quitter.

Quit now and that's all you'll ever be, a quieter.