Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Girl name list?

Here’s my girl names. We are due in February!! 

Ana ( AH-na) not Anna ( after family member)

Gracelyn ( Gracie for nickname) 

Lena ? Or is Selena better? 

Ainsley 

Presley

Lila Or Lyla 

Lindsey 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • layla
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I like Ana and Lyla. Lindsey is nice too

• Moya
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lila Grace 

Ana -lila 

• 3 weeks ago

I like Valentina Lila.

• 3 weeks ago

I like Gracelyn, Lila and Lindsey the best of these names, although Ana and Lena are fine, too. Ainsley and Presley just seem silly to me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I like Ana, especially that pronounciation, and Gracelyn. 

• 3 weeks ago

My pick would be Selena. A beautiful, elegant name that you don't often hear. Second choice would be Lila :)

• 3 weeks ago

I think Lila or Lena are the strongest out all the names you have. They're not childish sounding. And I can see the name fitting every stage of life. Not just childhood where they have cute names. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The only name on that list that I like is Ana.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Ana is pretty but good luck getting people to pronounce it like you want.

Gracelyn~  I detest the name Grace.  It's over used, hard to live up to and boring.  Making it smushed by tacking lyn on doesn't make it better.  If you insist on using Grace make it Grace Lynn.

Lena is really old fashioned.  I'd go with Selena (which is really pretty) and use Lena as a nickname.

Ainsley.  Really ugly to me.

Presley.  I think this is an adorable name.

Lila or Lyla are both over used and too common to me.

Lindsey is dated but I love it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My advice:  they are all acceptable, but don't go for unconventional "cute" spellings - will cause your child problems throughout her life.  AND:  we have a "Grace" who was named to honor her grandmother - and Yes, everyone calls her Gracie and she simply can't stand it - even strangers immediately call her that - so she is going to change her name to escape it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.