Facebook 3 day Ban but wont let me log in?

Hey Yahoo!

so facebook decided to ban me for a post from 4 months ago (I know ridiculous) however Im banned for 3 days no commenting, no liking, nothing... and this isnt new to me ive been banned before. However the difference is this time I cannot log in! everytime I try to log in it shows me the "You’re Temporarily Blocked From Posting" "This temporary block will last 3 days, and you won’t be able to post on Facebook until it’s finished" so when I hit continue it goes to a blank page and then says "Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." My page is still up my friends can still comment and post on it but i cant log in! 

Everyone quit picking on this person here.

I would just stay I. Yahoo answers and answer questions and maybe play a non Facebook game. ,  they disabled my account twice, people want me back. Heck no,  FACEBOOK is FAKE BOOOK.   FACEBOOK tracks you, FACEBOOK knows what your doing,  at least sweet yahooo doesn’t..,,   I feel for you hun,  TRY REDDIT,  REDDIT IS TAKING OVER FACEBOOK..  

You'll just have to wait until the ban times itself out. There's nothing you can do about it right now.

• Daniel

You may be Stuck with that until the Ban is over im Afraid 

Your past presumably inappropriate activity is the major issue here. Just wait.