ken
ken asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

It use to be that you could have some good debates when Yahoo allowed comments on news articles?

For the most part all you get are insults on this form

• Dan

But Yahoo isn't even allowing articles and questions about Hunter Biden. They are quickly removed. That leaves only insults. 

The most consistent rude behavior in my long lifetime came in my comments box in the YA political forum. It got to the point where I didn't click it. I had maxed out my block list and it became a hassle to revisit that and lift blocks to make room for the newest forum abusers. I haven't blocked anyone since. It's the same story ... be rude as you want and prepare for the consequences (victims have rights too). But, YA could have given us the option to have a comments box or an unlimited ability block people out.

• This site has gotten worse and worse over the years. Starting with the stupid anono function.