Why would my wife lie about wearing a panny liner? ?

I walked into the bathroom by accident and saw my wife tossing a panny liner. I asked her if she was ok. She became angry and said her period was coming on. I was confused because her period just came and left 2 weeks ago. 

Could this be because of intercourse outside of the relationship?

The more you look for a problem, the more you will see it, whether there is or isn't one. They sell expensive kits for testing this, but you might only keep finding your own jism there. 

No.

Jeez why is the first thing you wonder is if shes boning someone else. Stop.

Anyways, no she probably has something going on that she is shy about. Maybe she is experiencing a lot of discharge due to the fact she just ovulated or maybe she has a yeast infection or other simple, female issue going on. 

Either way she wants to keep it to herself and thats okay, shes allowed to. Don't be so nosey when it comes to certain things or you are going to make her mad. 

When my husband walks in on me in the bathroom, not only am I startled but upset at the fact that using the bathroom is MY privacy.not to mention it’s embarrassing and I don’t want my man to see me when I’m vulnerable like that. Lol You should not be walking in unannounced on anyone while they’re doing their deed. That’s probably why she snapped at you. 

As for the panty liners. There are many reasons a woman wears panty liners. Could be spotting (blood), discharge or excess discharge, vaginal suppository dripping etc. and although she had her period 2 weeks ago, a woman’s period can become irregular due to stress and other causes. There is so much that goes on with the woman’s body, it is exhausting trying to keep up sometimes lol but if you don’t know and want to know, I suggest typing your question in any search engine if you wanna know more about the woman’s body or just to try and understand your wife’s. There is so much helpful information without all the mean comments.

I’m sorry a lot of these people are giving you a hard time about your question. There is always something new to learn and I guess it’s easier for them to bash you instead of taking this question as a teaching opportunity. Whether you are a troll or a man just looking for answers, I hope this helped. 

• Aruba

I am a woman and I wear them when off my period due to moisture and discharge! All women gets it, trust me! But it is called a PANTY liner, not a PANNY liner, unless your gonna stick one to a frying pan lol

I don't even know what a "panny" liner is.

• Tavy

We women wear panty liners all of the month. It catches drips of wee or normal discharge.

You don't know much about females do you?

Of course it has to be sex, your mind can't think of anything else.

Vaginal discharge is normal and varies during your menstrual cycle.

Before ovulation (the release of the egg), there is a lot of mucous produced, up to 30 times more than after ovulation. It is also more watery and elastic during that phase of your cycle. 

You may want to wear panty liners during that time.

The things to be worried about include if the discharge has a yellow or green color, is clumpy like cottage cheese, or has a bad odor. If you are worried, see a doctor

https://www.sutterhealth.org/pamf/health/teens/fem...

Sometimes there is irregular spotting, and panty liners come in handy for this.

• kelvin

no it makes you an idiot as some women wear those for mild leakage or incontinence

periods aren't always regular