Blake asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Why does my body tense/curl up and become painful when i masturbate?

16 year old female, i dont really do much other than clit stim bc i dont get pleasure otherwise but it becomes very painful when my body is tensing up and sort of twitching. 

It causes me to not be able to continue and i have never been able to finish. I dont have access to any toys. 

Any help would be appreciated 

I do not think im finishing because nothing has ever come out afterwards. 

The female orgasm is some rhythmic contractions so the tense feeling or pain is the contractions. You'll get used to those and before aware of your pleasure as you orgasm more 

LOL, I am 14 and just asked a similar question and got accused of re-posting, even though worded different same question! But atleast I found my answer from your post! Thanks

• D_21

I think maybe you are finishing. The tensing up, twitching, etc....that sounds like orgasm.

Most females do not ejaculate. Some do, but most do not. You'll get wet during arousal. Unlikely to release noticeable fluid at orgasm.

simple- Learn what happens to your body pre and during orgasm

what you are feeling is 100% Normal-- Sexual Tension IS building up

https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexuality/sexua...

• kelvin

your having an orgasm and need to keep going