COMPTON asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

why does the "vote by mail today" ad read spanish? are the "me no ingles" people allowed to vote? ?

"me no ingles" -- said NO native Spanish-speaker ever.

My family and I are Hispanic, we all speak spanish as first language and we all are going to vote for Mr. Trump.  It is ridiculous to assume that all hispanics only care about the legalization of illegal immigration and at the same time they give a damn about their catholic faith.  Most Hispanics are catholic and as such we strongly oppose evils such as abortion and "gay marriage"... and it turns out that democrats are always the ones supporting those evils. It is very sad that some Hispanics prioritize their views regarding illegal immigration over their catholic faith. 

When I got my stimulus check it came with a letter from Trump where he took credit for it. On one side was English. The other side was in spanish. So apparently Trump thinks people who speak spanish will vote for him.