Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Can women in their 30s and 40s still be hotter then women in their 20s?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I was born on May 14th, 1953. At 67 my major concern is not dying. My member hasn't worked in decades. What woman in her 30s or 40s would want to have anything to do with a geriatric loser with a bad heart? Plus I'm only attracted to men. Only a man can please a man. If I were 3 decades younger I'd let every man in Calgary have me. 

• 4 weeks ago

Many are,yes.   

• 4 weeks ago

Absolutely!  They're sexually much more experienced & talented.  They know how to entice.  They're far more comfortable with their bodies & how they look.  

"T.D." troll, the fruitboy, doesn't want you to know this.  Then he can't be your header boy anymore.  

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes they can be easily.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

yeap!!! age ain't nothing but a number

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes ? of course ?

ever heard of the term 'milf' lol ?

• lc
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Maybe 

• 4 weeks ago

We have to define hot first. A girl in her twenties has youth on her side. A woman in her forties or fifties who wants to compete with girls who can be her daughters lacks confidence. Why compare incomparable?

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. Even in their 20s burn victims are not attractive. Outside of that though probably not.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes .. 

I know a Cambodian woman that's close to 50, hotter than most women at my college.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.