How do I ace for a cashier interview?

In the interview tell them you're really strapped for money and you'll do anything to get money.

Go dressed as a clown.

• You never say that the customer is wrong, that's one way to not get the job. The customer may not always be right, but customers should be treated with respect and with out giving them attitude. A cashier should be more then just a warm body. You should also know how to count money. Surprisingly I've run into a few cashiers that couldn't count change. 

Show up on time or even a bit early and dress appropriately. No jeans, no running shoes and no sandals. Nothing too flashy either. Also show them some respect.

Be polite, smile and do your best to answer their questions. Also do some research the place, come up with a few questions that you can ask about the job or the work place. 

$48.48 if you're in the US. 2 $20 bills, $5 dollar bill, 3 $1 bills. Cents; 1 quarter. 2 dimes 3 pennies. Try to be careful when you're counting money, pay attention to what the bills and coins look like. 

I've been a cashier and sales associate in retail, for over 10 years. 

Is your body warm?

If I asked you which combo of bills and coins you need to give $48.48 in change, how long would you have to think about it?

Quit worrying about stupid shiit like your strengths and weaknesses.   Make sure you can count money quickly and accurately.

Try saying the customer is always wrong.