Anonymous

I worked on a group project on my own?

I kept emailing the group members to start working on it but none of them did. So I did it all by myself. The teacher wants us to do a peer evaluation which will affect our grades. Can I email the group members and tell them that I did it by myself so please rate me a 10 and I’ll rate you guys as 8-9s?

Or is that weird

• MS

No, don't try to strike a deal with them.  Just provide the honest feedback about their lack of contribution.  I would have emailed the professor during the course of the project to let him/her know what was going on.  

• John

They don't deserve 8s or 9s.  Give an honest evaluation to the professor, telling what the situation was.  Don't discuss it with the others either before or afterwards.  

That is weird. First you really should have contacted your teacher about none of them responding and told the teacher that you are going to do it by yourself. 

But anyway, you should rate them honestly or give them whatever you want, but I wouldn't email them