Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

In. A dream?

All my teeth fell out 

There was no joy

Weirdo fembots 

Forget it 

Damn I can’t retract what I. Typed. Sorry but I know what I should do thanks, I also had some pretty cool dreams too what are your dreams you liked or didn’t? 👦

Think someone cursed me and hates me lol 

Who the **** saved this to read later 😂

• Jake

what a loss that must have been

The dream might be telling you not to depend on aggressive people because it will lead to disappointment or chaos 

• Maye

I heard dreaming about your teeth falling out might mean you have priorities you’re not putting first and you have a guilt. 

Just had a dream a woman grabbed my balls and was smiling deviously.

Teeth falling out of your mouth indicates there is a problem with what you are saying.  Think back on your current Life and see if you can tell what you have said about someone else.  If it's bad or unkind speech you have used through your voice, it causes you to see teeth, or saliva dripping from that orifice in your dreams.