Yeet asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

How large will this dog get?

He's a puppy and a mix of breeds. Maybe part beagle. 

i dont know we dont know that answer you should ask your vet 

• *****

Looks like a lab mix to me. I'd guess he'll be a larger dog, around the size of a lab.  

There is now way of knowing.  It could be as large as its genetics dictate.  Genes are all messed with with mutts that it is impossible to tell until the dog is about 9 month old.

• Jojo

There is no blueprint for the size of mixed breeds.

How OLD is the pup?But this pup looks quite substantial with plenty of bone.

At a rough guess as I don't know pups age, I`d say, if he is between 4 and 6-7 months old he will be about Labrador size when fully mature.JMO

Had you supplied his AGE (or best vet estimate- via his teeth) plus a current WEIGHT, and or pictured him beside something we know the size of, we could tell you.  He "looks" like he might be  Yellow Lab x Beagle mix, so expect something between the two.  Normally, you double the 4 month weight for a good estimate of adult weight on Lab-size dogs.  If he is 6-7 months old, he has done the majority of his growth and  may only grow another inch in height, but could gain another 10 lbs.

If he's around 7 months?, he will have his frame now but may take a bit longer to fully body up - although he seems to be carrying quite a lot of condition already!   You could go by the paws, but that doesn't always work - my Bassets have big paws from a very young age!!

I'd suggest he'll be as big as the average Labrador.

He is quite big. SOmetimes u can tell the dog will be large by the size of their paws.

• Aruba

Lab sized, lab mix.