onthe45 asked in SportsBoxing · 4 weeks ago

Do you think Usyk will have the natural power to hurt the top heavyweights?

Not with his paw punches. But at least he is not trying to hug them t death like the younger Klit.

• snafu

Don’t really know.  The fights I’ve seen him in it doesn’t look as if he’s a hard puncher.  But he is a fantastic boxer.  I’ve noticed he feels his way into a fight and gradually ups the work rate to the point where his opponent can’t compete.  The accumulation of punches to head and body eventually takes it toll.  Plus he’s chalking up winning rounds. You can guarantee when Usyk gets in the ring he’ll be as fit as he can be.  Chisora in the upcoming fight has the power and would need to get him out early.  However clipping Usyk may prove elusive.  Over 12 rounds I favour Usyk on points.

• Adam

I think he will and i think he's a dangerous fighter for AJ. However I think Tyson Fury easily beats him