Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do you consider the Dodgers real champions even though this was only a 60 game season?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Absolutely, especially considering that they lost against teams that cheated in 2017 and 2018 

• 1 month ago

I'm no Dodger fan but the answer is YES. While the season was abbreviated, the post-season was not. The Dodgers fought their way to the title in October baseball, fair and square.

• 1 month ago

Yes, they had the same constraints as everyone else.

• Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are like the Spurs when they deserved an ( * ) when they won the NBA Championship because of the shorten season. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

For better or for worse, there is no other "champion" this season.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm no Dodger fan but the answer is YES.  While the season was abbreviated, the post-season was not.  The Dodgers fought their way to the title in October baseball, fair and square.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely.  Every team played under the same rules and they persevered and won.  they should give Tampas's manager a winning share of money though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, we all know they didn't choke only because they played half a season.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  MLB had shortened seasons before this, and no one questions whether the winner of the World Series during those season is a real champion.  

• 1 month ago

Yes.  They'd have made the playoffs anyway.  And they had to win an extra playoff series.  Harder than most had it.

Whom should I consider the champions if not them?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.