Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

I’m a 26 year old woman and keep struggling with shortness of breath, heart palpitations, and get tired easily. What is this ?

I’m not pregnant 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 20 hours ago

Dyspnea: This is what doctors term shortness of breath. 

When are you experiencing these breathing problems?

As a normal human, walking up the stairs, or exercising can cause shortness of breath. 

Anything other than that you feel like is not normal, maybe it is time you see a doctor. 

Several diseases cause dyspnea, like heart problems, asthma. A doctor will know better. It is my belief, you might be prescribed oxygen therapy.

NOTE: If you are experiencing this while lying down or during sleep, see a doctor immediately.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Sound’s like you’re needing to see your family doctor zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 3 weeks ago

You should try out some form of biohacking. It's known to help. You might just get cured without any medication. Do visit Biohackers Assemble- they're having an event where the best biohackers will be present. I'm sure they'll have an answer to your question.

• 3 weeks ago

Things to do and consider

1. GO TO A DOCTOR

2. before you do think of what triggers SOB, palpitations, and fatigue

3. are you overweight? If so, have your Lipid profile done. Family history of Diabetes? Check blood sugar and blood pressure too

4. Are you having enough rest and sleep? and many more

5. For a start eat a nutritious meal. A balanced and controlled diet goes a long way :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

go see a doctor and get a blood test

like Haemogram/CBC to find hemoglobin

level

you could be suffering from anemia

eat a well balanced nutritious diet

take multivitamin mineral supplement

eat lots of fruits and vegetables daily

especially the leafy vegetables

• 4 weeks ago

Could be a Vitamin B deficiency - are you a vegetarian by any chance?  Or it could be Lymphoma.  Start taking some good quality vitamin and mineral supplements.  Check if any of your lymph nodes are inflamed for an extended period.  If they are, see a doctor straight away.

• 4 weeks ago

you need some tests done--could be dozens of things, start with a cardiologist

• 4 weeks ago

Go to the doctor, shortness of breath can mean a heart problem.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.