Key to surviving winter mentally?
yes... turn off the news
- Big KahunaLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
Put another log on the fire and turn off the news.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
This HELPS ....... 😂😂😂😂
- KillmousekyLv 71 month ago
This suggests you may have Seasonal Affect Disorder. This is mostly due to the increased hours of darkness in winter. Try to spend as much time as possible in brightly-lit areas. If you also get extreme cold, try to avoid going outside in it.
"Laughing BOY": What makes you think that pig urine will help anyone?
I see we have at least one REALLY stupid jacka$$ in the crowd.
- DformdLv 71 month ago
Enjoy the weather
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
try enjoying it...............go skiing. Can't so that in summer.
- blue pixieLv 61 month ago
Keep the heat on and have a nice warm jacket. I can't stand being cold!
- TameCat 👑Lv 71 month ago
Lots of hot chocolate
- Anonymous1 month ago
if you're asking me this, then the both of us have problems
- donnieLv 61 month ago
Mental health professionals?
- DestroyerLv 61 month ago
Play hockey frequently.