i dont want emotional blackmail or guilt trips from my family. is it bad to want to runaway and start new life.y people criticize me2 stay?

i just want to be smart. I wish i was better at make friend but iwas embaressed. Im older and stuck in 79 strawberry hill road. What can i do to leave ? thanks tc. Tips.

Even extended family, including sisterm, cousins aunts, everyone. IS it bad to just want to leave everyone? I am proud of myself . thx tc,

the more im close tofamily, the more i feel trapped and in a cycle of same nonsense.Idont want to feel like a failure. i just want to breath.

I am thinking of joining dating site again *havent taken it serious since last year) Because i need to live with a guy, And i have been abandoned. so have to find us guy.is that okay? thanks.I have to change my address that is why i need try find a guy. ( please no trollomg answers) tc.do u think it can work? Thanks

yes citizen. that is my goal.but i cant do traditionally. I have to live with a guy to advance. My goals cant be completed here, and im at a disadvantage in apartment waitlists as well.

Once i find him,I will be focused on my career goals,More thanlove. Just want to get away fromAll family and he protect and repairme.

cant have this damn lyft lurking on me. ITs Really painful journe back especially.I just want to live a simple life with a guywith lots of hardwork that i cant staying here. ITs embaressing that i waited so long to realize this. I trusted the wrong guys abroad out of complete desperation but now i realized to find ANY guy.

thanks for being sweet and responding nicely. tc

i also backfire too...I really need guy;s protection. and need small minor  repair too.

thx again. tc. u didnt respond rudely to a really distressful concern.

ps.innocent friendship repair it will take a while. Main goal is to change my address, so this is not about hugs or kissing. more about being roomate and friend 

I have often felt the same way. I would dream about going to a different

town and get a job and nobody would know me.

Work hard...even if it means 3 jobs and not eating out. Do this to save, save, save. Be looking for rooms to rent in other states or even a tiny guesthouse u can afford if u want to live solo. If you are still in high school bust your but and try for a full ride scholarship at a university, so u can live elsewhere for free. If college isnt ur thing learn a trade like electrician or welding which both pay well. The whole goal is to get you financially independent, so u can live independent of these people. Its hard to grow into who u truly are when people have framed you into who they feel you are(often wrong).