Flying with a low red blood cell count. ?

Recently I found out my red blood cell count was low due to having Hemoglobin sc disorder and a enlarged spleen due to that I had anemia and I was very fatigued. But now as of lately I’ve been taking b12 vitamins and my folic acid and I feel at my best I been since some weeks. All I’m really want to know is if I’ll be safe to fly without oxygen on a hour and half flight. I’ve flown plenty of times on long flights with out any but this is my first time in 25 years having complications being that my version of sickle cell is rare and I’m just kind of concerned. 

Sorry, but asking medically untrained people here is foolish. We could tell you anything, and be completely wrong.

ASK your doctor.

In a commercial plane, you are about at the equivalent of 5,000 to 8,000 feet in altitude.

first, you know the plane has normal air inside right? Its not deficient in oxygen--are you oxygen dependent? If not, the air is exactly the same--21% oxygen. As to anything else, you check with your doc; the enlarged spleen may be an issue.