Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

Is it wrong that I felt glee when I read about Trump supporters getting hypothermia at a Trump rally?

I love it when "peaceful protestors" get shot or ran over...

Trump should pick up the hospital bill.

• Traci

Yes, it is wrong and you are a horrible person.  It is always wrong to wish harm on another human being.  Why are you so hateful!

Not really. It’s who you are. Just because someone disagrees with you, why should they live is your motto, right.

Here’s where I gloat, I don’t care who is elected. I live a good life and make right choices. The President? No a factor in my life. We’ll be fine.

Yes. You should hope they mature and leave the Trump Cult.

Yeah, if you're willing to sell out your own humanity over something as stupid as politics...you are "wrong". 

Yes, it's wrong to wish them ill health. Let's bless them and release them. Focus on all the good that will come from any situation. 

just another example of trump not caring about peopel

Yes. You being happy at other people's suffering probably is wrong.