Which alien tv show was better Falling Skies or Colony?

I preferred Falling Skies.

I liked both of them. I'm going to say Colony because nobody watched it and you should go check it out.

• EddieJ

"Colony" was better because it had Sarah Wayne Callies.  

Falling Skies because it actually tells the whole story and finishes. Colony doesn't because it got cancelled before it finished telling the story, got cancelled after they'd been told it wouldn't be, so they didn't get to even quick slap together a conclusion for viewers, so the story just drops. Watching Colony is like picking up and reading three quarters of a book only to find out the last hundred pages are missing.

Both stories are very good. I personally liked Falling Skies better as a story, at least conceptually, but it does seem to lose its way a bit in seasons three and four and I found the ending in season five to be weak. So if Colony had continued and had come up with a strong ending, I think I could've ended up like it more. 

Also, know that my opinion favoring Falling Skies isn't completely reliable because it's biased by reasons that have nothing to do with the actual show but are purely personal to me, that bias being a strong personal liking for actors Noah Wyle and Connor Jessup and an equally strong personal disliking for actor Josh Holloway, which is objectively unmerited and purely subjectively personal as Josh Holloway consistently performs extremely well as an actor, not just in Colony but also in Lost and other things I've seen, but, for whatever reason, he just rubs me the wrong way and I have these minutes of seeing him on screen where I have to get over that hurdle of knee-jerk dislike before I can sort of forget about it and start to enjoy the show and his performance in the show, so while in my head I KNOW the guy's great, knowing that is powerless to the fact that just the sight of the guy rubs me the wrong way.

BY THE WAY, if you like Colony and Falling Skies, you'll LOVE the new release movie Proximity on Amazon Prime. But whatever you do DON'T ASK ANYONE ABOUT IT before seeing it and PLUG YOUR EARS if you hear anyone talk about it to keep from hearing a certain spoiler that will ruin a HUGE twist in it that comes right out of left field and makes what's already a very intriguing and compelling movie with lots of twists and turns just fan-freaking-tastic.