Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

How to stop small dog from wanting to attack cat?

I was just woken up by that b itch trapping and mauling him under and inside the recliner on the couch I was sleeping on with him screaming and crying. I threw her in the cage. She always wants to chase and attack him for no reason. People have told me its because she is the dominant b itch.

In this case, the cat will teach the dog if you leave them alone.

Let it go attack the cat. IT will learn a great lesson... LEAVE CATS ALONE cause the can kick your little yappy butt. Animals have to teach other who is dominate and in charge.. Trying to keep them separate will just prolong the destiny that is bound to happen sometime.

• Funnel

It's fourth in field goal range. And it's good.

Ok, whats the next question?

punt the dog .

• Maxi

An untrained dog is the answer ANY dog who lives with a cat can be trained not to attack regardless of their prey drive......... so 100% your fault for allowing it

Dogs have chased cats for eons.  It is nothing new but is something you can't stop.  Your dog has a high prey drive & will chase anything that runs.  Just make sure that the cat has lots of places it can get higher than the dog.  This is just the typical dog behavior.

Get rid of the dog. Only answer.

My big strong American Staffordshire bull terrier can kill the cat in 5 seconds. Be tough get a pit man.

• Jojo

I agree with Amos, that you sound like you prefer the cat to the dog.

Obviously the two animals do not get along and should be kept separate whenever possible ...OR re-home one of them. 

The dog is just doing what most dogs do to cats, especially if the dog is a terrier type.

Its an age old thing, that dogs and cats do not get along.

But before I`m angrily corrected, Yes, I know there are plenty of dogs and cats living together that DO get along just fine.

Its all down to how  the dog is socialised with felines when a puppy and also down to the dogs temperament and amount of prey drive it possesses.   

your the idiot for having a cat and dog, what did u think they would be good mates?