Should I return to work after a supervisor wrongly insulted me in front of my co workers triggering my anxiety?

The company I work for is World wide it been around for over 60 years. In this time of covid 19 we have to mandatory wear mask. They had masks that are cheaply made that break all the time. So I toke 2 so if one break I have an other. Keep in mind I work 8 hours a day. He who is not my supervisor start screaming at me for doing so. When confronting his excuse is he is having a bad day.

If you are that easily 'triggered', you need to get counseling.

If this minor situation "triggered" your anxiety, then you have bigger problems than returning to work.  Go to work and ask your boss what the protocol is for this particular situation.

• Maxi

Sounds like you need to stay home with mummy and daddy as you don't seem to have a clue your action was wrong....you need to get over yourself, grow up and take responsibility as an adult, not behave like a petulant child

• Tavy

Get over yourself.