How exactly will anything get better regardless if trump or biden is elected?

Can't say my life has changed for the better regardless who has been elected the last 40 years, if anything things just get worse and worse.

Well, in the end the promises of politicians usually end up playing out differently in the real world.  That's just how it goes.

It's a little different now because Democrats appear to have gone beyond their usual mantra of "help the little guy" and bought the Critical Race Theory type of mindset hook, line and sinker.   The U.S. is deeply racist/sexist/xenophobic/homophobic/whatever.  Every fiber of the country is steeped in it.  The country was built and survives on it.    The only way to fix it is to pull it out at the roots.   The left has moved to threating substantial foundational change. 

There are no significant differences between Trump and Biden. Both are candidates for the Capitalist Party.

My business has been busier than anytime I can remember in the past 35 years, perhaps you need a new job, we are hiring, but it is work...not sure if you can hack it...

Biden is going to prison for sure.