Trump supporters do you think 90 k new Corona cases and 1 k new deaths is "victory" over Covid?

The curve is going up "dreaded rear admiral". 

The CNN predicted 2,000,000 deaths proves that democrats thrive on living in fear.

The death and destruction "president" must go.  Vote like your life depends on it because it does. BIDEN 2020

The U.S. response to the novel coronavirus divides many Americans along partisan lines. Democrats criticize President Donald Trump for a mismanaged response with grave consequences, and Republicans defend him, downplaying the need for social distancing and measures that ensure it.

• Bye

sigh Admiral we went to flatten the curve horizontally, it’s getting steeper.

Go hide in your basement with your black mask on, snowflake.

As for me, I will continue to live my life.

It does indeed prove that the economy was okay without any national covid containment plan.  It's a final solution to the population.

I thought the plan was to "flatten the curve".  This was pounded into our heads repeatedly.     In other words, other than developing a vaccine, that was really the only victory (such as it is) originally envisioned.   Am I missing something?

HOORAY!!!