Trump supporters do you think 90 k new Corona cases and 1 k new deaths is "victory" over Covid?

Update:

The curve is going up "dreaded rear admiral". 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The CNN predicted 2,000,000 deaths proves that democrats thrive on living in fear.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The death and destruction "president" must go.  Vote like your life depends on it because it does. BIDEN 2020

• 4 weeks ago

The U.S. response to the novel coronavirus divides many Americans along partisan lines. Democrats criticize President Donald Trump for a mismanaged response with grave consequences, and Republicans defend him, downplaying the need for social distancing and measures that ensure it.

• Bye
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

sigh Admiral we went to flatten the curve horizontally, it’s getting steeper.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Go hide in your basement with your black mask on, snowflake.

As for me, I will continue to live my life.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It does indeed prove that the economy was okay without any national covid containment plan.  It's a final solution to the population.

• 4 weeks ago

I thought the plan was to "flatten the curve".  This was pounded into our heads repeatedly.     In other words, other than developing a vaccine, that was really the only victory (such as it is) originally envisioned.   Am I missing something?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

HOORAY!!!                              

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.