J P
Lv 4
J P asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Donald Trump Junior claims COVID-19 deaths are "almost nothing." Could he send the right doctors to places people are dying?

1,000 people died the day he said this. Why is i he can't find a way to get the much-touted therapeutics to the people who are fatally ill?

Update 2:

Review CDC stats... I can only say, did you hear what THE PRESIDENT ACTUALLY SAID to Bob Woodward? “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch, you don’t have to touch ... .  also more deadly than your — you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is  ... deadly stuff.” Did he not read?

Liberals twist words? “During my service in ... Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.” NOT "invent."

I should relax. Hehe

Update 3:

If you think Gore deserved all the ridicule because he exaggerated, take a look at what Cerf and Kahn, who *DID* the lion's share of http protocol development, said of Gore: https://web.eecs.umich.edu/~fessler/misc/funny/gor...

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Donnie, Jr. is lying because, as always, like his father, he's convinced that if he just says something enough, he can make it true -- or, at least, make the die-hard supporters believe  it.

And they are stupid enough TO believe it, but they aren't a large enough group to get Dad re-elected.  

He needs far more people for that, and he's not dragging them back to Dad's side, because now they know better.

• 4 weeks ago

There’s always going to be times in life where there is more stress. These stressful times call for relaxation. Lately I have needed to help myself relax. This is what helps you relax through stressful times and helps you unwind from difficult days and its free https://snip.ly/plbdug

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

43,000 New patients were admitted to American hospitals this past week, so everybody knows where the sickest patients are, except maybe the ones who live alone, suffer alone and die alone... 

And Junior has no control over where the therapeutics go, he's not even in the government like his daddy and sister and brother-in-law. He has a huge love-hate relationship with his father, the president but I think they have one thing in common - they look at a chart and either don't know what they're reading or they're holding it upside down.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How often do you look at the ACTUAL CDC STATISTICS??? And not the tv news reports? The people who are dying are very easy to find. They are in nursing homes, and they're over 80.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He and his father are both idiots. Had it not been for the Regeneron and the steroid, his Dad may have died too. Would that have been almost nothing?

BTW, as far as this stupid idiocy about saying Covid deaths are misreported, it's like this. Say someone has a severe. cold. This poor guy gets run over by a car. He dies. The doctor will obviously rule they died of injuries sustained in a car accident. THESE dingbats are trying to say they really died of a severe cold! 

• 4 weeks ago

330,000,000 Americans, 1% = 3.3 million deaths..............You do the math.

• maiya
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trum. Jr is not the smarted one in the pile of Rocks  he is like his father.

they do not think read and Investigate before they talk.we all know that Trump. vocabulary. is like that of a child. not an educated man that graduated. from his own.

University. I actually fell bad for his kids.the only one that is educated is Tiffany.

and the way she acts she has her father gines.she would have been a better person keeping away from them.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's an open secret that any death that could possibly be blamed on Covid19 will be reported as a Covid19 death like lung cancer, heart condition, pneumonia etc. 

• 4 weeks ago

Still clutching pearls and wringing hands, you will be told to calm thefuckdown if Joe squeaks out a win...and you will OBEY...

• 4 weeks ago

In the Trump world ,only millions count --$1m or 1m people -- and in their world its always someone else's $ or lives .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A study of 11,000 people in 30 different countries showed that remdesivir did not prevent death from covid-19. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.