Do the 3 to 4 people that attend Biden's drive in rallies leave the car running with the air on?

How can they hear him? Seems weird...

Update:

Don't be an anonymous snot, KID...In Texas having the air on can mean heat or cool, as I did not state which one I left it for you to determine, Since it was so cold as you say did his minions leave the windows up, or down?  Had the cool air on in my car yesterday...

Update 2:

Yes Chump, I, like every other American would rather have my testicles above my ears than attend a Biden Snooze-Fest...you seem very afraid...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You don't seem to understand how drive-in rallies work. That doesn't suprise me.You've probably never operated a car or a radio.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are listening to ESPN. They are not even paying attention to Biden. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Laugh if you want but Biden has locked up the empty parking lot vote!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So you're obviously a foreign troll. If you weren't in another country, you'd realize it's cold AF outside, most especially where Biden's campaigning, so nobody's running their air. Also, numbnuts, drive-in rallies work by broadcasting a radio signal so that people can hear what's being said by turning on the radios in their cars, tuning in to the channel, and having it come through their car's speakers -- the same way drive-in theaters work. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Speakers in the Cars like drive in movies

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.