Does Hot Shot Flying Insect Killer work on wasps?

I was just curious because I'm having a wasp problem so I wanted to ask and see if it works efficiently at killing wasps. 

There's a wasp in my home so I'm just planning to take out one of them as that's the only one in here and no sign of a nest nearby. It's just camping out inside trying to stay warm.

Wasp and hornet killer spray is intended to use outdoors only. Be aware that sometimes the stuff may discolor vinyl siding and vinyl that is under eaves. Test it in an area that won't be noticed.

Try opening windows and doors so you can encourage the wasp to exit. As for any nests, wait until dark and knock them down with a long stick. They normally don't fly in the dark.

Nope, the wasp killer is a direct thick spray on the nest or the wasp. Fog type spray is useless.

To confirm, you don't want to fill the room with that nasty stuff, getting it on your furnishings, tops etc. if it's just the one.  Either swat it or usher it outside. The last one we had in the house was crawling on the window, so I opened the window, fanned at the wasp with a bit of paper and it flew out and away. 

• CB

Hit it with a rolled up magazine, you do not want that poisonous oily crap sprayed all over the interior walls and doilies. 

• James

Are you planning to take on a whole nest. Not sure if it will be able to destroy a whole underground nest. You might not have to go to battle with the nest as winter is approaching. When cold weather arrives all except the queen wasps will die on their own and even Queen's will hibernate and leave to go somewhere else so you won't see them again 

• Edwena

The wasp spray that shoots a stream of insecticide and floods/blasts the nest will kill them all.  A few that fly off are so confused they will not attack you, but move away for a few minutes and leave them alone.  You might need to give a second dose to get the ones that were away from the nest when you sprayed the first time.  But, anyway, it will wipe out the nest.

It might not work if you treat a room with it but it would knock a wasp out if you sprayed it directly at the bastid and then stand on it.