Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 4 weeks ago

Do you think there will be any PS5’s  available online on launch day?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Most likely no, I read somewhere that there wont be any Xbox series s/x exclusives for 2-3 years I assume its the same for PS5.

• 2 weeks ago

PS5's WHAT?  .

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No definitely not. They will be surely be sold out unless you preordered one 

• 3 weeks ago

HELL NO!!!

Gamers (collectors) have already bought them up.

Even if they are glitchy and full of issues, collectors want them.

What sucks is that 30% of them will NEVER open the boxes, so we will never info on why the first round sucks.

Then you look at the resellers who need to be beaten in the head with spiked baseball bats.

Those who only buy stuff so that they can jack the prices 3x.

My opinion as a life long gamer, do NOT buy the first wave of ANY console.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Just for you, there is no hope!

• opurt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There will probably be a few. 

But not nearly enough to meet demand and you'd have to be extremely lucky to get one,

• 4 weeks ago

I have high doubts, but I hope so. 

• Raditz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

There could be, but don't expect that it'll lasted very long, and with reasonable price.

If you don't need it right away, just wait for a while, or at least until Spring 2021, since the item currently is still in very high demand, and also distribution problem due to the pandemic.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you could try amazon, they have everything

• I know they'll be on ebay for a higher asking price. Trying to find available systems would be like that movie jingle all the way with arnold schwarzenegger trying to get he's hands on that turbo man doll. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.