What should I say to my daughter who has adopted a homosexual lifestyle?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Can I watch you and your girlfriend go at it?

• art
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

how about "get out of here, I never want to see your face again - I always knew there was something wrong with you, but I never suspected you were one of THEM"

• 3 weeks ago

You must be a closeted homosexual, to be concerned about what your daughter is doing in the privacy of her bedroom.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That you don't love her any less, but can never support something that will end up being destructive to her.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Answer:  Congratulations.                  

• 4 weeks ago

If you reacted poorly before, apologize. Then say that you love and support her no matter what. Maybe get her some pride stuff too!

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not sure what you mean by lifestyle but just tell her you still love her and that nothing she can do will separate her from that love, and maybe ask to meet her significant others.  Treat them as in-laws if she has that kind of relationship, and also become an ally to our community because she needs you to do that.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm curious, what exactly is a homosexual lifestyle? Does she not fit into your narrow minded lifestyle? How about accepting her because she's your daughter? Sorry, let me rephrase that. Why not love her because she is your daughter. The greatest crime a parent or anyone can do is to withhold love because of your own insecurities. 

• 4 weeks ago

probably nothing, you cant control what she does

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nothing has changed. I love you unconditionally. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.