What should I say to my daughter who has adopted a homosexual lifestyle?

Can I watch you and your girlfriend go at it?

• art

how about "get out of here, I never want to see your face again - I always knew there was something wrong with you, but I never suspected you were one of THEM"

You must be a closeted homosexual, to be concerned about what your daughter is doing in the privacy of her bedroom.

• Paul

That you don't love her any less, but can never support something that will end up being destructive to her.

Answer:  Congratulations.                  

If you reacted poorly before, apologize. Then say that you love and support her no matter what. Maybe get her some pride stuff too!

I'm not sure what you mean by lifestyle but just tell her you still love her and that nothing she can do will separate her from that love, and maybe ask to meet her significant others.  Treat them as in-laws if she has that kind of relationship, and also become an ally to our community because she needs you to do that.

I'm curious, what exactly is a homosexual lifestyle? Does she not fit into your narrow minded lifestyle? How about accepting her because she's your daughter? Sorry, let me rephrase that. Why not love her because she is your daughter. The greatest crime a parent or anyone can do is to withhold love because of your own insecurities. 

probably nothing, you cant control what she does

Nothing has changed. I love you unconditionally.