How do I fix my ps4?!?

Okay so I’ve recently just plugged my PS4 into my Tv after a few months. I’ve never had WiFi at home and it let me play my games offline now all of a sudden I need WiFi to play my games. I’m confused because I never needed WiFi before. All I wanna do is play my video games but I can’t because apparently now I need WiFi and idk why when I never had it on my PS4. I’ve tried everything my friends have told me and it doesn’t work and even clearing everything doesn’t work either nor does re-installing the games. I just really need help on this!!! If anyone out there knows anything please respond because I’m honestly just so bored and I wanna come home from work and be able to play a video game again. This stuff is really upsetting me, I hope I can get help. 

Buy xbox loser lol ez *summons lamdorangi and drives away in the suneset*

Your PS4 isn't broken. Not only do developers now release games that require additional content that must be downloaded before you can play the game, but the consoles now require periodic updates as well or they won't play the games either. Its a shame but this has become the new normal. Only way around it is to get internet for yourself. You could take the entire console elsewhere, like to a friend or family member home that already has a internet/wifi connection, but that's if they don't mind you doing that, and what if you buy multiple games requiring this? Do you drag your console over to their house everytime? Best option: just get internet. Maybe even get wifi hotspot added to your cell phone plan. Its not as fast, but it will do. 

Game devs should put clear notification on the game packaging to let consumers know about this before they buy. At least it will give buyers a heads up before they purchase.

connect to uyour phone via hotspot and see if you can get it to work then disconnect

Have you tried contacting PlayStation support? https://support.playstation.com/

Every now and then you need to connect to the internet to verify the licenses for the games