?
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 3 months ago

What were you like at age 16?

i was like 16..

Not a lot different than I am now, I just have more life experience.  I was less able to stand up for myself then, and I didn't like that people didn't always take me seriously because of my age. I went to school and knew even then that I would never miss high school (and I haven't in the 35 years since I graduated ; ), and I worked part time.

LARGE AND IN CHARGE

Horny and proud of my newly grown 18 cm penis ! 

Staying up playing video games like halo & other’s zxjqbc

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• ?

Getting my Driver's License and focusing on my high school classes.

• GB

Rather naive. I thought a call-girl was a female telephonist. 

horny.................

• edward

5 foot 11, fairer skinned, shorter hair, hotter body, new to sex, dating the girl i loved, struggling with my sexual orientation, busy.  I was student council president, straight A student, i was captain of the swim team, played tennis with my best friend, did all the plays and musicals on top of the ones i did outside of school and work.  I don’t know how i did it back then

5' 11", white as paper, and a 120 pound stick of nothing but elbows, Adam's apple, ribs, knees, and pecker, the last being surprising since by anyone's observation it'd have seemed I was doing everything in my power to either pull it off or rub it down to nothing.