Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Is there any evidence that Bigfoot exist?

I have heard that there are old writings and possible witnesses to such a creature, but there is never any proof for Bigfoot's existence.

It is safe to say that Bigfoot probably doesn't exist, because every time someone tries to say so, they are using a potato as proof.

Yes. Sir Francis Drake. Wrote about them on his first trip to America.  The Queen ordered him to bring one back to England on his second trip.  But he could not find them. I worked with big foot years ago also. His mane was Herb. Good enough person. But I never seen any one with as big of feet as he had. He had to special order his shoes. So I assume he is still alive & around some were. 

• D1218

Videos off live channels.

• ?

Those that have said they have seen one they are the biggest liars of all time. 

Yes I've seen his socks.

• JimZ

Choco is so full of it, it is ridiculous.  He just makes up lies which is offensive because real people are involved.  He roughly describes Ray Wallace who owned the construction crew that built the road above Bluff Creek.  The encounters his crew had, particularly a man named Jerry Crew, created a sensation and it led Wallace to believe in it.  He also created a pair of crude wooden feet which is what Choco is referring to but he did not create the footprints that were famously cast and provided to the newspaper.  To suggest they are demonstrates utter ignorance.  Then he goes on about the Patterson film and just makes up lies.  

No physical evidence for Bigfoot has ever been found. No bones, no hair, no poop, nothing. Just grainy videos of guys in ape suits running around.

Virtually none.  Until evidence shows otherwise, I will not believe any claims of the existence of Bigfoot.

Very little credible evidence 

No, but there's plenty of evidence that he doesn't. Bigfoot was totally discredited about 18 years ago when the widow of one of the two men who first perpetrated the hoax came forward. When her husband died, the widow came out and admitted that the entire thing had been a scam, and she turned over the original bigfoot suit, the plaster cast used to make the bigfoot "footprint", and the original video negatives taken by her husband's pal who helped him carry it out. She apologized and said that the two of them were just trying to make a few bucks with the scam and never realized how far people would take it.