Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 3 months ago

For wireless earbuds, what is better, Sennheiser, Skull Candy, or Bose?

I have to say, I’m impressed with Sennheiser’s use of materials on the Momentum True Wireless. Not because they’re resplendent with precious metals or anything, but because they’re mercifully light and durable enough to withstand a normal user’s wear and tear.

The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless Anniversary Edition gets all that right, without suffering any major drawbacks.

Additionally, the build of the charging case is very attractive. Covered in a coarse cloth, it offers USB-C charging to top off your buds without any interruptions in the exterior.

Of those three, Sennheiser will be best quality sound and build, Bose will be OK but overpriced, Skull Candy are overpriced, poor unbalanced sound quality and really poor sound quality. But they might look the best.

As you’re going to be listening to them and not gazing at them, that really rules out the Skull Candy products.

it doesn't matter. you can get cheaper wireless earbuds on aliexpress or amazon and they sound about the same.

Sennheiser but they are expensive.I recommend a pair called 1More Stylish earbuds. A third of the cost and good for flac hd sound. Been using for 6 months or more now.

• ?

prefers sennheiser or bose , skull isnt worth the money ..

Of those three, only Sennheiser is worth consideration. 

I would go with Sennheiser. It has been making audiophile quality headphones for decades. I bought a pair of wired Sennheiser in the 1980s and I own a pair of wireless ones now. I have never been impressed with Bose. It was known for speakers and when I saw that they used paper to make speaker cones in the 1980s, the cheapest material available, it turned me off completely. Skull Candy is a brand I never heard of, so I have no opinion on it.  

I've never heard of Boast.

I recommend IPods as their high quality for their price.

Wireless are a waste, get wired.