Wasn’t Joe Biden good friends with once KKK member Senator Robert Byrd?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Don claims to be good friends with Kim Jung Un.

• 3 months ago

Is "good friends" a crime these days?  Just wondering...

Attachment image
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I think so. Byrd is a great example of a man that started off wrong and saw the light. He said joining the kkk was the biggest mistake he ever made. Good for him.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, at least political friends.                         

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Joe said that Barak Obama was the first clean black man he seen. He said black kids are cockroaches. He opposed desegregation. He supported laws that unfairly targeted and incarcerated blacks. He used racist psychological tactics on black voters telling them to vote for him or they weren’t living up to their racial identity. His running mate is an Indian woman who put an innocent black man on death row and then convinced a judge to deny him the opportunity to prove his innocence. After all that I would be more surprised if he wasn’t friends with the KKK.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Was Trump good friends with child molester Jeffrey Epstein.

• 3 months ago

Cool story.................

• debra
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Joe biden molested littlew girls, i know in my heart, i can spot these types of men a mile away.

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The election is over. Biden won. You can stop this nonsense now. So you can see what a great effect it had. You were wasting your time. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.