Is Jo Biden really Catholic? ?

He is Catholic in name only and his politics go against everything that Catholicism stands for. But that’s Ok I guess he’s in good company when the Pope himself goes against everything Catholicism stands for 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not quite everything ... but he's working on it. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I guess he needs to hold up a Bible in front of a church to prove it

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump was Catholic in name only, the US people are good at electing politicians then complaining about them.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anybody can call themself anything. I don't know what being a Roman Catholic means to Joe Biden. It's not a single religion, it's an illusion of a monolithic religion when people say things like, "I'm a Roman Catholic." They all believe different things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Turns out NASA has free podcasts. Pretty cool.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

His baptism makes him a Catholic. But his actions render him unfit to receive the Eucharist. The Catholic Church will last forever. Biden and the current pope will not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He may have his own version of Catholicism like many people, but he clearly believes in Christianity genuinely as he attends church every Sunday and carries a rosary with him. Contrast to Trump who only went to church twice in 2 years and mostly for public image.

• 2 months ago

As long as it doesn't affect his presidential decisions, I don't care whether he has a religion or not

• 2 months ago

How do his politics go against EVERTHING  that Catholicism stands for? You voted for Trump because his politics support everhything that Catholicism stands for. What a phony and a hypocrite.

• 2 months ago

He says he is.  Like the pope said, "Who am I to judge?"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.