Is Jo Biden really Catholic? ?

He is Catholic in name only and his politics go against everything that Catholicism stands for. But that’s Ok I guess he’s in good company when the Pope himself goes against everything Catholicism stands for 

• ?

Not quite everything ... but he's working on it. 

I guess he needs to hold up a Bible in front of a church to prove it

• Bob

Trump was Catholic in name only, the US people are good at electing politicians then complaining about them.

• ?

Anybody can call themself anything. I don't know what being a Roman Catholic means to Joe Biden. It's not a single religion, it's an illusion of a monolithic religion when people say things like, "I'm a Roman Catholic." They all believe different things.

Turns out NASA has free podcasts. Pretty cool.

His baptism makes him a Catholic. But his actions render him unfit to receive the Eucharist. The Catholic Church will last forever. Biden and the current pope will not.

He may have his own version of Catholicism like many people, but he clearly believes in Christianity genuinely as he attends church every Sunday and carries a rosary with him. Contrast to Trump who only went to church twice in 2 years and mostly for public image.

As long as it doesn't affect his presidential decisions, I don't care whether he has a religion or not

How do his politics go against EVERTHING  that Catholicism stands for? You voted for Trump because his politics support everhything that Catholicism stands for. What a phony and a hypocrite.

He says he is.  Like the pope said, "Who am I to judge?"